Open-Xchange products continue to be enhanced and further developed. Existing applications continue to evolve with new features added each release.
This page provides an overview of the key updates in the latest product versions below.
Messaging and Communication
OX App Suite Software Subscription v8.21
- OX Guard - Users can now easily upload S/MIME certificates for recipients.
- Focused on improving the quality and stability.
OX Dovecot Pro v2.3.21
With more than 76% market share, OX Dovecot Pro is the world’s market-leading IMAP server. OX Dovecot Pro 2.3.21 includes the following:
- This is a maintenance release of OX Dovecot Pro v2.3 branch, which contains bug fixes, optimizations, and minor feature additions.
Storage and Collaboration
OX Documents v8.21
OX Documents has always been a compelling feature that attracts customers to OX App Suite.
- With this new release, Open-Xchange integrates OX Documents closely with the new OX App Suite v8.21 features.
OX Drive for Apple iOS
This new OX Drive app, from Open-Xchange, makes all your OX Drive content available in Apple's native Files app.
- OX Drive is the file storage and management part of Open-Xchange's OX App Suite.
- This new OX Drive app enhances OX Drive by making all your OX Drive content available within your Apple mobile device’s Files app.
- Please note that this only works in conjunction with OX App Suite v7.10.6
Email and Network Protection
OX Guard v8.21
With this new release, Open-Xchange integrates OX Guard even more closely with OX App Suite v8.21.
OX Abuse Shield v2.10.1
OX Abuse Shield provides abuse-prevention for Webmail, POP, and IMAP. It is integrated with both OX App Suite and OX Dovecot Pro to prevent login and authentication abuse as well as protecting against brute-force attacks. OX Abuse Shield release v2.10.1 includes:
- Add Enterprise Linux 9 Build Target
- Option to use OpenSSL instead of Libsodium for encryption
- StatsDB is sharded by default in policy
PowerDNS Protect v2.0
PowerDNS Protect secures your subscribers, their families, businesses and all connected devices from malware, phishing and other harmful online content. Users are able to filter inappropriate content for different profiles and control access during specific times.
- Security Dashboard for Users
- Enhanced Notifications and Event Aggregation
- Homework Time