Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin | AD02-17-WS | Technical Productmanager Advertisement (m/f)
- Develope and initiate new products for the advertising section
- Create and maintain product concepts and specifications
- Manage road maps and releases
- Proactively manage our international partners and service providers
- Manage the product strategy in conjunction with our c-level
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues from the other product management departments like the core development and QA
- Profound knowledge about scalable systems working in real-time
- Several years of job experience as a product manager, preferably with e-mail marketing or RTB
- Strong affinity for a selfdepending work ethic, high quality standards and a hands-on mentality
- Your english language skills are business fluent and you are willing to travel quite a bit across Europe and the US catering to our internatiol customer base.
- Challenging tasks to be tackled with an international team
- The freedom to develope & pursue your ideas
- Flexible working hours
- A very homelike work environment - coffee flat inclusive
Open-Xchange is the world’s leading provider of open source software-as-a-service solutions for hosting, service provider and telecommunications companies notably since Dovecot and PowerDNS merged with us. The OX flagship product – OX App Suite – gives our users (more than 175 million worldwide) the freedom to work in ways that make them more productive and secure.
Today, our customers are: STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, Orange, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace among others. Locations are: Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain and we staff additional offices in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto representing a distributed team across the US.
We are looking for your help to further enhance - OX App Suite - our premium offering which is a completely web based software & App providing email, encryption, collaborative document /calendar / task management and secure data and file access.
If you feel as though you could be a good fit for this role then please send an up to date CV, a motivational letter incl. the job-id, credentials, salary requirement and your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to address Jochen Schude.
Come and join the team of 200+ colleagues where enthusiastic and open-minded people forge the future.