Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin | AD02-17-WS | Technical Productmanager Advertisement (m/f)
- Develope and initiate new products for the advertising section
- Create and maintain product concepts and specifications
- Manage road maps and releases
- Proactively manage our international partners and service providers
- Manage the product strategy in conjunction with our c-level
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues from the other product management departments like the core development and QA
- Profound knowledge about scalable systems working in real-time
- Several years of job experience as a product manager, preferably with e-mail marketing or RTB
- Strong affinity for a selfdepending work ethic, high quality standards and a hands-on mentality
- Your english language skills are business fluent and you are willing to travel quite a bit across Europe and the US catering to our international customer base.
With some 230 employees Open-Xchange develops a Open-Source-Software addressing communication, collaboration and office-productivity. Sales are made through Internet service providers, hosting, telecommunication and cable providers, which offer their customers the Open-Xchange solution as SaaS (Software as a Service). More than 200 million users adopted Open-Xchange software for their private and business communications via partners such as 1 & 1, STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace.
The core offer is named OX App Suite with applications for processing e-mails, contacts and appointments, which can be extended by functions like: OX Drive for managing and synchronizing documents, images, photos and movies; OX Documents for text processing, spreadsheets and presentations and OX Guard for encrypting emails and files. Software from Dovecot and PowerDNS are complementing Open-Xchange's portfolio.
We want to constantly advance and are looking for people who have fun working with the latest technologies in an international team. There are locations in Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. International offices are in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto which represents the distributed team in the USA.
If you are interested, please contact Jochen F. Schude for further information - or send us your paperless application with a cover letter including the job ID, tabular CV, certificates, salary request and the earliest possible date of entry by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.