USA - East Coast | OASU02-17 | Service Delivery Manager (m/f)
- Serves as the primary point of contact to the client(s) regarding overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Ensures SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Ensures SLA reports get delivered to key accounts
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the release schedule
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships, and participates in client meetings regarding performance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures that operational teams and subcontractors maintain a clear understanding of the client's needs, and provides day-to-day client advice and support.
- Promotes the organization's capabilities and works to achieve contract extension or to win additional business within the account(s).
Technical Skills, Experience & Qualifications:Your qualifications
- You must have a Linux Adminstraion Background and deep knowledge into the Linux Operating System as well us good understanding of web based and cloud technologies (ideally OpenStack)
- You know what SMTP, POP and IMAP are and how they work
- You have scripting skills in one scripting language
- You have understanding of MySQL, Galera database
- Experience with global and/or regional oversight for end to end delivery of services and solutions to customers
- Expertise and deep understanding of the support of an IT outsourced environment, including application management and Infrastructure
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or closely related field
- A proven track record in managing service delivery and relationship management skills
- Achievement of Service Delivery Reporting, including SLA achievement, specific account KPI’s, and the client satisfaction targets
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas for our product
- Trainings and personal developments
- The opportunity to work from your home office
With some 230 employees Open-Xchange develops a Open-Source-Software addressing communication, collaboration and office-productivity. Sales are made through Internet service providers, hosting, telecommunication and cable providers, which offer their customers the Open-Xchange solution as SaaS (Software as a Service). More than 200 million users adopted Open-Xchange software for their private and business communications via partners such as 1 & 1, STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace.
The core offer is named OX App Suite with applications for processing e-mails, contacts and appointments, which can be extended by functions like: OX Drive for managing and synchronizing documents, images, photos and movies; OX Documents for text processing, spreadsheets and presentations and OX Guard for encrypting emails and files. Software from Dovecot and PowerDNS are complementing Open-Xchange's portfolio.
We want to constantly advance and are looking for people who have fun working with the latest technologies in an international team. There are locations in Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. International offices are in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto which represents the distributed team in the USA.
If you are interested, please contact Jochen F. Schude for further information - or send us your paperless application with a cover letter including the job ID, tabular CV, certificates, salary request and the earliest possible date of entry by e-mail to email@example.com.