You will …
- become an essential part of our engineering and product team.
- work with bleeding-edge technologies in order to rapidly build and scale our platform.
- join our team at an early stage and take ownership of core components of our system.
- ship code from day one and iterate with high frequency.
- deliver new features quickly while keeping scalability and performance in mind.
You have …
- an academic degree in computer science or equivalent.
- experience with the core components of our tech stack: Node.js, Docker, AWS, Microservices.
- solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, redis, PostgreSQL and Cassandra
- gained insights into microservice architectures and you are able to build resilient services including failover mechanisms and automatic scaling.
- heard of Event Sourcing, CQRS and Circuit Breaker patterns before.
- been living up to the idea of continuous deployment and delivery.
- the desire to quickly learn and adapt new programming languages and technologies.
- the will and motivation to really make a difference in a dynamic start-up environment!
- Challenging tasks to be tackled with an international team
- The freedom to develope & pursue your ideas
- Flexible working hours
- A very homelike work environment - coffee flat inclusive
Open-Xchange is the world’s leading provider of open source software-as-a-service solutions for hosting, service provider and telecommunications companies notably since Dovecot and PowerDNS merged with us. The OX flagship product – OX App Suite – gives our users (more than 175 million worldwide) the freedom to work in ways that make them more productive and secure.
Today, our customers are: STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, Orange, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace among others. Locations are: Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain and we staff additional offices in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto representing a distributed team across the US.
We are looking for your help to further enhance - OX App Suite - our premium offering which is a completely web based software & App providing email, encryption, collaborative document /calendar / task management and secure data and file access.
If you feel as though you could be a good fit for this role then please send an up to date CV, a motivational letter incl. the job-id, credentials, salary requirement and your possible start date to recruiting(at)open-xchange.com. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to address Jochen Schude.
Come and join the team of 200+ colleagues where enthusiastic and open-minded people forge the future.