- Tokyo, SUA01-17-WS Software Analyst APAC (m/f) Be open and join us ...
- Dortmund, PPM01-17-WS Werkstudent Digital Product Marketing (m/w) Als studentischer Mitarbeiter in der Abteilung „Product Marketing“ unterstützt du das Team bei der Positionierung und Kommunikation unserer Produkte, insbesondere in allen Belangen des Online Marketings (15 Stunden wöchentlich).
Deutschlandweit (Hamburg, Berlin, Köln), AD08-17-WS
Demand Manager - Advertising (m/f)
Open-Xchange is looking for a Demand Manager to join our team. This role is accountable for generating new business opportunities for OX’s demand facing business. The candidate will be working with a broad partner base, including but not limited to brands, agencies, trading desks, ad networks and demand side platforms involved in the digital video ecosystem.
The Demand Manager must be highly effective at navigating a growing global organization, positioning OXs demand services in a way that creates mutual value for us and our prospective partners.
- Deutschlandweit (Hamburg, Berlin, Köln), AD07-17-WS Business Lead - Advertising (m/w) Wir suchen ein Business Lead für den Aufbau unseres Advertising Teams und die strategische Entwicklung dieses Bereiches.
- Deutschlandweit (Hamburg, Berlin, Köln), AD05-17-WS Operations Manager - Advertising (m/f) We are looking for a talented Ad Operations Manager who is familiar with the ad tech industry and experienced in running and optimizing ad campaigns in a programmatic world. Come join our energetic team and have the chance to help drive our ad product development and create new team processes.
- Deutschlandweit, OASE02-17-RPL Linux System Admin (m/w) Wir suchen eine/n Linux System Admin für die Administration unserer Infrastruktur
- Hamburg, RDDO02-17-RPL Senior Web Application Developer (m/w) Wir suchen für den Standort Hamburg einen Senior Web Application Developer für unser OX Documents Team.
- Hamburg ggf. auch Köln, GA05-17-RPL Legal Counsel (m/w) Wir suchen für den Standort Hamburg einen Legal Counsel für alle rechtlichen Angelegenheiten von Open-Xchange
- Hamburg, RDDO01-17-WS Software Developer Test-Automation (m/w) Qualitätssicherung ist für Dich kein notwendiges Übel. Es macht Dir Spass mittels automatisierter Tests einer App den nötigen Glanz zu verleihen.
- Deutschlandweit, AD02-17-WS Technischer Produktmanager Advertisement - eMail (m/w)
- Deutschlandweit, SU01-17-WS Software Analyst EU (m/w) Offen sein & und mitmachen ...
- USA, OASU05-17 Senior Linux System Admin (m/f) We are searching a Senior Linux System Admin for the administration of our infrastructure in the US.
- Anywhere, USA, OASU03-17 Senior Linux Security Engineer (m/f) The Senior Linux Security Engineer provides leadership and guidance of secure platform design and delivery within Open-Xchange's Cloud offering. Having a global focus and oversight for end to end secure design and delivery of OXaaS, cooperating working with Open-Xchange's Chief Security Architect. You will work closely with Open-Xchange Operations and solutions providers and Open-Xchange partners/subcontractors to ensure superior levels of security standards for Open-Xchange's Cloud Product(s). The Linux Security Engineer reports to the global Director of OXaaS (Open-Xchange-as-a-Service).
- Hamburg, RDDO01-17-WS Software Developer Test-Automation (m/f) You like a team-oriented way of working and you've got quality awareness?! Click here to read more about our job opening!
- Nuremberg, SU04-17-WS Software Analyst PowerDNS (m/f) Be open and join us...
- Hamburg, RDDO02-17-RPL Senior Web Application Developer (m/f) We are searching a Senior Web Application Developer for our OX Documents Team in Hamburg.
- Europe, OASE01-17 Senior Linux System Admin (m/f) We are searching a Senior Linux System Admin for the administration of our infrastructure
- Homeoffice (or one of our office locations), PRSE02-17-WS Project Manager PowerDNS / Open-Xchange / Dovecot (m/f) As a Project Manager you will we responsible for PowerDNS, Open-Xchange and Dovecot related projects. You will work on-site, from home or in one of the many European offices together in virtual teams whilst dealing with multiple projects in parallel which could be situated in different time zones.
- DenHaag (The Netherlands), PRSE01-17-WS Solution Engineer (m/f) We need a Solution Engineer that can support large scale PowerDNS users and execute complex customer implementations for PowerDNS as well as for other Open-Xchange solutions.
- Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin, AD02-17-WS Technical Productmanager Advertisement - eMail (m/f)
APAC job Openings
German job Openings
American job Openings
European job Openings
With some 230 employees Open-Xchange develops a Open-Source-Software addressing communication, collaboration and office-productivity. Sales are made through Internet service providers, hosting, telecommunication and cable providers, which offer their customers the Open-Xchange solution as SaaS (Software as a Service). More than 200 million users adopted Open-Xchange software for their private and business communications via partners such as 1 & 1, STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace.
The core offer is named OX App Suite with applications for processing e-mails, contacts and appointments, which can be extended by functions like: OX Drive for managing and synchronizing documents, images, photos and movies; OX Documents for text processing, spreadsheets and presentations and OX Guard for encrypting emails and files. Software from Dovecot and PowerDNS are complementing Open-Xchange's portfolio.
We want to constantly advance and are looking for people who have fun working with the latest technologies in an international team. There are locations in Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. International offices are in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto which represents the distributed team in the USA.
If you are interested, please contact Jochen F. Schude for further information - or send us your paperless application with a cover letter including the job ID, tabular CV, certificates, salary request and the earliest possible date of entry by e-mail to email@example.com.
with OX App Suite ?
Where did Open-Xchange enhance usability and workflows, helping users to do real-time collaboration whilst enjoying easy security.
Introducing OX Summit Partner: SpamExperts
Introducing OX Summit Partner: Halon
ePrivacy Regulation: Shaping the future of digital privacy in Europe
Gut gelaunt auf der Terrasse des Unternehmens in Olpe (von links): Frank Hoberg, Stephanie Alterauge und Rafael Laguna.
WAZ Artikel - 23.09.2016 - Fair Trade für den PC aus Olpe
Good reasons for Open-Xchange
The Open-Xchange culture is enforced by you. Your conviction and your engagement are the foundation of our mutual success.
Work at your pace
Flexible job models offer every employee to live up to their personal work live balance.
You, me and we learn; all the time & everywhere
Each employee is invited and should improve and extend their knowledge.
Up to 2 day of home-office per week are custom.
It’s in the mix
Open-Xchanges success is based – among other reasons – on its sane, open-minded and international melange of employees.
We chose this concept to ensure our mutual success and to deal with your ideas and concerns in a respectful and solution oriented manner.
Where in the world do you want to work
With offices around the globe (Europa, USA and Asia) we offer you a diverse spectrum of jobs where you either enhance the product or engage with our customers directly.
Success is fun and we have a lot of it
Besides the yearly OX-Partner-Summit we all gather at one of our European locations to „workshop“, „meet & greet“ and „network“; getting to know each other even better whilst celebrating our individual and mutual successes.