- Bremen, RDMO02-17-WS Android Developer (m/f) We are looking for an experienced Android developer for the realization of mobile apps in the field of e-mail, messaging and cloud storage.
- Olpe, GA04-17-WS Finanzbuchhalter (m/w) Sie sind interessiert an allen unternehmensbezogenen Vorgängen, die sich in Zahlenwerten ausdrücken lassen? Dann klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen!
- Dortmund oder Olpe, QA01-17-WS Mitarbeiter für die Software-Qualitätssicherung bei IT-Projekten (m/w) Sie möchten dazu beitragen, dass unsere kundenspezifischen Softwareprojekte einwandfrei laufen? Dann klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen!
- Bremen, RDMO02-17-WS Android Entwickler (m/w) Wir suchen ab sofort eine/n erfahrene/n Android Entwickler/in für die Realisierung von mobilen Apps im Bereich e-Mail, Messaging und Cloud-Storage für den Standort Bremen.
- Köln, Hamburg, Berlin, AD02-17-WS Technischer Produktmanager Advertisement (m/w)
- Nürnberg, SU01-17-WS Software Analyst EU (m/w) Offen sein & und mitmachen ...
- USA - East Coast, OASU02-17 Service Delivery Manager (m/f) The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) provides leadership in the delivery management of the Open-Xchange major accounts. Having a global and/or regional span of oversight for end to end delivery, the Senior Service Delivery Manager works with Open-Xchange Operations and solutions providers and Open-Xchange partners/subcontractors to ensure superior levels of customer satisfaction for Open-Xchange. The Service Delivery Manager reports to the global Director of OXaaS (Open-Xchange-as-a-Service).
- DenHaag (The Netherlands), PRSE01-17-WS Solution Engineer (m/f) We need a Solution Engineer that can support large scale PowerDNS users and execute complex customer implementations for PowerDNS as well as for other Open-Xchange solutions.
- Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin, AD02-17-WS Technical Productmanager Advertisement (m/f)
German job Openings
American job Openings
European job Openings
With some 230 employees Open-Xchange develops a Open-Source-Software addressing communication, collaboration and office-productivity. Sales are made through Internet service providers, hosting, telecommunication and cable providers, which offer their customers the Open-Xchange solution as SaaS (Software as a Service). More than 200 million users adopted Open-Xchange software for their private and business communications via partners such as 1 & 1, STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace.
The core offer is named OX App Suite with applications for processing e-mails, contacts and appointments, which can be extended by functions like: OX Drive for managing and synchronizing documents, images, photos and movies; OX Documents for text processing, spreadsheets and presentations and OX Guard for encrypting emails and files. Software from Dovecot and PowerDNS are complementing Open-Xchange's portfolio.
We want to constantly advance and are looking for people who have fun working with the latest technologies in an international team. There are locations in Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. International offices are in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto which represents the distributed team in the USA.
If you are interested, please contact Jochen F. Schude for further information - or send us your paperless application with a cover letter including the job ID, tabular CV, certificates, salary request and the earliest possible date of entry by e-mail to email@example.com.
with OX App Suite ?
Where did Open-Xchange enhance usability and workflows, helping users to do real-time collaboration whilst enjoying easy security.
Impressive Results from Mozilla-Sponsored Dovecot Security Audit
App Development Predictions for 2017
OX.io – Refining the OX User Experience
Gut gelaunt auf der Terrasse des Unternehmens in Olpe (von links): Frank Hoberg, Stephanie Alterauge und Rafael Laguna.
WAZ Artikel - 23.09.2016 - Fair Trade für den PC aus Olpe
Good reasons for Open-Xchange
The Open-Xchange culture is enforced by you. Your conviction and your engagement are the foundation of our mutual success.
Work at your pace
Flexible job models offer every employee to live up to their personal work live balance.
You, me and we learn; all the time & everywhere
Each employee is invited and should improve and extend their knowledge.
Up to 2 day of home-office per week are custom.
It’s in the mix
Open-Xchanges success is based – among other reasons – on its sane, open-minded and international melange of employees.
Sounds easy but its tricky. We chose this concept to ensure our mutual success and to deal with your ideas and concerns in a respectful and solution oriented manner.
Where in the world do you want to work
With offices around the globe (Europa, USA and Asia) we offer you a diverse spectrum of jobs where you either enhance the product or engage with our customers directely.
Success is fun and we have a lot of it
Besides the yearly OX-Partner-Summit we all gather at one of our European locations to „workshop“, „meet & greet“ and „network“; getting to know each other even better whilst celebrating our individual and mutual successes.