By Maurice Hofmann, VP Customer Success Open-Xchange
The first of two annual OX Summits was a great success! We are so happy to have welcomed our premier customers and partners to Nashville, TN last week for the first half of the 2018 OX Summit Series. Next up is Rome, Italy, in the fall this year. Save the date here.
As different as the summit cities are, so different is the feel of the summits we have in the U.S. and in Europe every year, with the U.S. Summit being much more of a family affair than it’s European sibling. And what could be more family flair than Nashville, Tennessee? #OXS18 in Nashville was filled with social events like the Honky-Tonk tour through the vibrant city dubbed “Las Nashville”. The tour provided amazing views of Vanderbilt University where minds are shaped, recording studios where country music careers are dreamed-up, bars on Broadway where young music careers are started and the Country Music Hall of Fame where accomplished stars are honored.
But #OXS18 in Nashville also saw Tim O’Reilly deliver a powerful keynote, appealing to the audience in the room that Open Source and the business around it can only work if we all share as much as we receive while looking at the business models of Uber, Amazon and other global players.
If you weren’t in Nashville, Rome is waiting for you on September 27th and 28th.
- Explore how your peers handle the challenges of monetization in a world of commodity services
- How to protect the open internet, but also the data and privacy of your users
- Understand how the Open-Xchange stack can fuel not only your email business but enrich the entire relationship you have with your customers by delivering powerful solutions for email and productivity and innovative product suites like OX Protect and much more
- Exchange ideas, be inspired and take away actionable items you can turn around and use the next day.
- Also, did I mention OXS18 Europe was in Rome?
There are always so many amazing sessions from OX Summit you have to see and experience for yourself! Stay tuned to this OX Blog, sign-up for our newsletter or simply save the date here.
Until then, have a look at some of the presentations and pictures from #OXS18 in Nashville here.
Hope to see you in Rome for #OXS18 Europe!