Hamburg | Germany | rddo-01
Web Application Developer – OX Documents
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We need people who are committed to openness, have a rebellious business spirit and the will to revolutionize the market.
Open people for open source!
By joining OX as part of a special team, this position is a launch pad for highly talented individuals to build their experience and access many opportunities working for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free.
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like: Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace all use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
The OX Document Team is looking for a dedicated player to join their team. We are hiring a new Software Engineer for our very dynamic and open team.
In this role you would develop and extend a complex web applications (single page apps) which supports viewing and collaborative editing Office documents in a browser.
Your passion / Your job
- Developing web applications for mobile and touch
- Modularization of web applications
- Responsive design
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs
- Conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Protection of operations by keeping information confidential
What do you bring to the table
- A successfully completed degree in the field of computer science or comparable professional experience
- 2 years professional experience in the development of dynamic single page web apps using AJAX technologies
- Sound knowledge and experience in the use of HTML5, CSS3 and JSON
- Practical experience in debugging web applications and knowledge of browser-specific quirks and problems
- Practical experience in the use of SCM systems like Git
- Solid knowledge of English
What do we offer
- Working on modern cloud software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas for our products
- Flexible working times and the possibility to work from home
- The latest in IT equipment
- Training and personal development
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Personal growth in a dynamic environment
- Company pension plan
- A soccer table accompanied by a extensive bar serving different kinds of softdrinks, coffee, tea and fresh fruits!