Cologne | hr05
Senior Recruiter (f/m/d)
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We look for people who are committed to openness and have the will to revolutionize the market. You will join OX as part of a special team. As a talented individual, you can advance within your department as well as getting the opportunity to work for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free.
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com, Rackspace, Softbank, and GoDaddy use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
Open Source is our foundation
The mix of divergent perspectives, corporate objectives, and personal goals is our foundation and speeds up innovation.
You can make a difference as our Senior Recruiter at OX
As Recruiter at OX, you will develop and shape our recruiting strategy and processes as part of a young, diverse People-Team. You will work closely with your colleagues in the People Team and our managers in recruiting talent for OX, reporting to the CFO, supported by a team member and working closely with external recruiters (where required).You will have plenty of experience in recruiting talent for a software or services businesses, always in an international context.
You will have seen, experienced and developed different approaches to recruiting in previous roles and excelled in adapting those for the needs of the businesses that you have worked in.
Open-Xchange is headquartered out of Cologne / Germany; this is where most of us meet regularly and were you will be based (that said, we are used to moving around our locations).
Your key responsibilities
As our Senior Recruiter, you own bringing new people to OX. You support and advise all managers on recruiting talent for their teams, working closely with our People Business Partners.
- You develop recruiting measures and establish new, innovative recruiting channels and you target group-specific approach to candidates;
- You develop target group-specific job profiles in consultation with the hiring managers, taking into account OX’s corporate culture;
- You Identify and recruit candidates for open positions using Active Sourcing (or similar approaches);
- You attract competent and motivated talent that fits in with OX’s culture;
- You develop concepts and organize innovative personal marketing measure to directly address potential new employees;
- You establish and maintain a talent pool for OX’s functions;
- You represent OX at trade fairs, specialist events and conventions;You develop a reporting system and tools to support the recruit process (around HR4YOU as our core platform).
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on human resources, business psychology or similar.
- You have diverse experience in operative recruiting in an agile environment.
- At best, you have already accompanied the rapid growth of a company and are familiar with the challenges and possible solutions of high-volume recruitment in tight labour markets.
- You are communicative, have a self-confident appearance and you are able to inspire others and win over people for your ideas.
- You work in a structured, independent and creative way.You speak and write fluently in German and English.
Our offer to you
At OX, our business is fast-paced, and we work hard, but we have fun doing what we do. We offer an entrepreneurial environment, where you will be working as part of a great management team and can make a huge difference leading and developing your own People team. We are a mid-sized business with great ambition; we can offer to you the opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in a truly international organization. You can make a real difference as our Senior Recruiter, and you will be part of building a strong OX through our people. We can offer you a competitive “package” that will give you great freedom in determining how and where you work.
Some of our benefits
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Equipped with the up-to-date hardware
- Trainings and continuous personal development
- Flat hierarchies with an "Open Door" philosophy
- A company pension scheme
- Parental leave opportunity
- Company sports - Free entry to various fitness studios and swimming pools