Paris | pmo-03
Senior-Program-Manager - France - (f/m/d)
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We look for people who are committed to openness and have the will to revolutionize the market. You will join OX as part of a special team. As a talented individual, you can advance within your department as well as getting the opportunity to work for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free.
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com, Rackspace, Softbank, and GoDaddy use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
Open Source is our foundation
The mix of divergent perspectives, corporate objectives, and personal goals is our foundation and speeds up innovation.
You can make a difference as a Senior-Program-Manager at OX
Senior Project Manager to lead complex implementation projects for key accounts, mainly in the Telco market with a high priority on France. This position reports to the Director Global Project Management Office (PMO). Coordination of OX-internal teams and deliveries, sync strategies and communication within Open-Xchange and the customer and drive internal- and external escalations if needed to archive project goals in quality, time and budget. Cooperate with the Open-Xchange Account Management, Service Delivery, Product Management and Professional Services and OX- Management teams.
Your passion / Your job
- Lead the expectation management towards the project goal.
- Supervise all business and technical consulting teams on the project and manage expectations both internally and client side.
- Manage a complex customer account on multiple management levels.
- Help to prepare project plans and Statements of Work, maintain project scope definition and effectively manage the change control process. Monitor progress against the plan.
- Facilitate requirements discovery meetings (conference calls, on-site workshops, etc.)
- Maintain regular contact with the customer via project status meetings
- Prepare minutes of all project related meetings, both internal and customer-facing
- Facilitate and lead internal and external Steering Committees
- Track budget and manage project costs
- Be able to comprehend, document and manage both business and technical issues
- Review team deliverables and ensure quality standards are maintained
- Manage risks
- It is expected you will need to travel to client site approximately 30% of the time
What do you bring to the table
- Proven track-record of directly managing multiple complex enterprise projects
- Be comfortable with building and strengthening client relationships at all levels
- Service oriented and entrepreneurial mind set
- Project management certification strongly desired
- Experience in agile project management. Agile certification is a plus for this position.
- Demonstrate extensive experience with a proven track-record of delivering customer-facing software integration projects which incorporate back office integration
- Broad technical understanding, history of communication with software engineers
- Excellent written and oral business communication (business requirements, statements of work, proposals, workshop facilitation)
- Goal-oriented working style and high self-motivation
- Proficiency in French and English language skills is a must - basic communication skills in German is a plus
What do we offer
- Exciting work on a modern open-source cloud software in an internationally operating
- Plenty of scope for your own ideas and design decisions
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Equipped with the up-to-date hardware
- Trainings and continuous personal development
- Flat hierarchies with an "Open Door" philosophy
- This position prefers the individual to be based in France close to Paris, with an ability to be fully productive in a home office environment
- You must be able to travel up to 30% of the time