Bremen | rdmo-12-rpl
Senior IOS Developer (f/m/d)
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We look for people who are committed to openness and have the will to revolutionize the market. You will join OX as part of a special team. As a talented individual, you can advance within your department as well as getting the opportunity to work for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free.
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com, Rackspace, Softbank, and GoDaddy use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
Open Source is our foundation
The mix of divergent perspectives, corporate objectives, and personal goals is our foundation and speeds up innovation.
As iOS developer at OX, you make the difference
As iOS Developer at OX, you will develop state of the art apps for productivity and communication. We have a divers team of coders, designers, quality and release engineers. You will work in heart of Bremen with a beautiful look of the Weser river.
Your passion / Your job
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- You know how a native iOS app "feels"
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with HTTP and REST APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- You spend a lot of time with Instruments in order to analyze and further optimize code
- You are not afraid of debugging other's code
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What do you bring to the table
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Analytical thinking
- Proven software development experience for iOS with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Used to daily usage of Scrum and Git
- We do expect the capacity for teamwork and social competence as well as fluent knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
What do we offer
- Work in a nice and diverse team in the heart of Bremen with a view of the river Weser
- Good accessibility to public transportation
- Flexible working hours with the option to do home office
- As a fellow Open Xchange employee, work from any other office in Germany or abroad is possible
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Free beverages and snacks like fresh fruit, vegetables and nuts
- Team and company events like hackathons and Christmas parties
- Internal and external training, attending conferences