Senior Business Partner (f/m/d)
You can make a difference as our Senior People Business Partner at OX
As a Senior People Business Partner, you will work closely with the management team, report to the CFO and be part of a small, diverse team of dedicated people professionals.
You have a lot of experience in all areas that are important for our employees: Recruiting, talent development, change management, training & development, performance management and employee engagement as well as compensation & benefits and all of it in a very international context.
You worked successfully as a Senior People Business Partner in a technical and growth-oriented company that develops solutions for large international customers and you have made a difference. As a Senior People Business Partner, you have experience with global employment and localized business practices, particularly in the European and US context.
Your passion – Your Job
- You will be the business partner to the management team, connecting Open-Xchange’s mission, vision and culture to shaping our people strategy and practices.
- You will be internationally responsible for the active and target group-oriented search for candidates and for addressing them by means of existing and new recruiting measures, active sourcing and the creation of talent pools
- You will analyze current recruiting trends and concepts in order to continuously develop OX's recruiting strategies and channels.
- You will develop timely and proactive solutions for people issues together with the executives and support the effective implementation.
- You actively accompany and advise managers on organizational and team development as well as change management processes.
- You accompany and support specialists and managers in strategic personnel planning.
- You feel comfortable with employment law advice and mediation.
- You engage with the senior management team of OX in shaping our culture, developing and implementing organizational change, including organization structures, processes and headcount (talent) planning.
- You possess and expand the knowledge about cultural norms, laws, guidelines and programs of international people organizations (HR) and use these to implement effective programs at Open-Xchange
- You have collected plenty of experience in a senior people function over at least 8-10 years in a business context similar to OX.
- You have successfully recruited in an international environment, ideally in an IT environment.
- You bring along relevant professional qualification, at an academic level (or equivalent), ideally combined with previous experience in an environment.
- You have the ability to develop, communicate and implement new people initiatives in a complex, fast changing environment effectively.
- You have strong communication skills - both in German and in English - facing our employees, management or important internal and external partners.
Our offer to you
At OX, our business is fast-paced, and we work hard, but we have fun doing what we do. We are a medium-sized company with great ambition and we can offer you the opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in a truly international company. As our Senior Business Partner, you can make a real difference. We can offer you a competitive "package" that gives you great freedom in deciding how and where you work.