Dortmund | Olpe | rdqa05
QA Engineer (f/m/d)
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We look for people who are committed to openness and have the will to leave their mark in the world. You will join OX as part of a special team. As a talented individual you can advance within your department as well as getting the opportunity to work for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free.
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like: BT, KPN, Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, web.com and Rackspace all use our "white label" products for eMail, collaboration and DNS.
Open Source is our foundation
The mix of divergent perspectives, corporate objectives, and personal goals is our foundation and speeds innovation and development.
This job is the entry point for talented applicants into various OX business areas worldwide. As a member of our innovative team, you will have the unique and rewarded opportunity to become part of new and large scale projects, and to design them for the benefit of our customers.
What do you have to do
- Ensuring high quality for customer-specific software projects
- Analysis and risk assessment of customer requirements
- Creation, maintenance, execution and documentation of (automated) tests
- Collaboration in project teams and communication with technical customer departments
- Active support of our development and operations teams
- Creation, analysis and processing of error reports
That is what you offer
- Study of computer science or comparable professional training and experience.
- Experience with agile approaches to software testing and development.
- Knowledge of tools, procedures and programming languages for test automation is required. The same applies to your willingness to familiarize yourself with new technologies and to contribute innovations.
- Experienced handling and understanding of web-based applications, APIs.
- A good eye for details, user expectations and potential sources of error.
- Structured and result-oriented way of working as well as willingness to learn, joy of communication and independent cooperation.
- Team skills, social competence and a solid knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written are a must.
Our offer to you
- Solve challenging tasks in an international team of experts.
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies and access to exciting projects.
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and assume responsibility.
- The flexibility to work from home or at any location in the OX world.
- First-class equipment and an uncomplicated IT-affine environment.
- Respect, honesty, appreciation, co-determination and equal pay are the foundations of our corporate culture.
- Continuous personal development, training and conference offerings.
- Flat hierarchies with "open door" policy, motivating work environment.
- A dynamic environment with many opportunities for personal development.
- A company pension scheme
- Company sports - Free entry to various gyms and swimming pools