Cologne | pm08
Marketing Communication (Marcom) Specialist (f/m/d)
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We look for people who are committed to openness and have the will to revolutionize the market. You will join OX as part of a special team. As a talented individual, you can advance within your department as well as getting the opportunity to work for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free.
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com, Rackspace, Softbank, and GoDaddy use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
Open Source is our foundation
The mix of divergent perspectives, corporate objectives, and personal goals is our foundation and speeds up innovation.
Your passion / Your job
- As Marcom specialist you will work closely with PR, Product Marketing and other Marketing colleagues to create marketing collateral for all our products across all our communication channels. (Such as Website, blogs, newsletters, PR, social media).
- Work closely with our PR agencies and internal teams to make sure that all communication activities (and content) are visible both internally and externally.
- Manage the unified communication plan and editorial calendar.
- Take over day to day management and coordination of UK/English based PR activities.
- Take a lead in driving internal communication activities such as OX Briefings and Marketing content on confluence.
- Support our Social Media and Web activities by creating original content and proof-reading content from other contributors.
- Represent OX at conferences, events and meetings as required and engage with customers and users through social media.
- Work with Product Marketing and PR to ensure a consistent quality and tone across all our communication channels.
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ideally native English speaker).
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in the field, either in a Marcom role or from a Marketing/PR agency perspective.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the creation of content and marketing materials.
- The ability to describe and present technical topics in a relaxed and engaging way.
- Experience in digital marketing and social media preferred.
What do we offer?
- Working on modern open source cloud software in a very international team
- Scope to contribute your own ideas and expand the Marcom function
- Flexible working times and the possibility of working from home
- The latest in IT equipment
- Training and personal development
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Personal growth in a dynamic environment
- A company pension plan
- Company sports - Free entry to various gyms and swimming baths