Dortmund | Olpe | rdfe01
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We need people who are committed to openness, have a rebellious business spirit and the will to revolutionize the market.
Open people for open source!
By joining OX as part of a special team, this position is a launch pad for highly talented individuals to build their experience and access many opportunities working for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like: Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace all use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
What do you have to do
- Further Development of the OX App Suite UI, one of the market-leading web applications in the e-mail environment
- Agile development of new features
- Maintenance and Refactoring of existing code
- Development of Unit- and End-to-End-Tests
- Development of Microservices with node.js in Cloud-Environments
- Continuous-Deployment and Delivery of the software
- Participation in daily Standups
What do you bring to the table
- Completed studies with a focus on computer science
- Good knowledge of popular frontend libraries and their concepts, e.g. React, Vue, jQuery or Bootstrap
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Team spirit, creativity, pragmatism and curiosity
- Fun with programming and solving problems
We would be delighted about additional knowledge like
- Knowledge in ES6
- Knowledge with node.js and Express
- Knowledge with Containering, e.g. Docker
- Safe handling of Git
- Affinity for good UX and good interface design
- Automated End-to-End tests in the frontend
Our offer to you
- Independent work in a versatile team
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Intensive cooperation with experienced colleagues
- Open and regular feedback culture
- Hackathons, workshops and team events
- Further development of own technical skills
- Each developer is equipped with the latest hardware (e.g. 15" MacBook Pro)
- Work on our current product that millions of users use every day.
- Sports facilities, free drinks and fruit, free parking depending on location.
- Company pension scheme