Bremen | rdmo04
iOS Developer (f/m/d)
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We need people who are committed to openness, have a rebellious business spirit and the will to revolutionize the market.
Open people for open source!
By joining OX as part of a special team, this position is a launch pad for highly talented individuals to build their experience and access many opportunities working for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like: Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace all use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
As iOS developer at OX, you make the difference
As iOS Developer at OX, you will develop state of the art apps for productivity and communication. We have a divers team of coders, designers, quality and release engineers. You will work in heart of Bremen with a beautiful look of the Weser river.
Your Passion – Your Job
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- You know how a native iOS app "feels"
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with HTTP and REST APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Analytical thinking
- Proven software development experience for iOS with Swift
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we would like to see – but no must
- Experience with Instruments
- Knowledge of Scrum
- German language skills
- Work in a nice and diverse team in the heart of Bremen with a view of the river Weser
- Good accessibility to public transportation
- Flexible working hours with the option to do home office
- As a fellow Open Xchange employee, work from any other office in Germany or abroad is possible
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Free beverages and snacks like fresh fruit, vegetables and nuts
- Team and company events like hackathons and Christmas parties
- Internal and external training, attending conferences