Hamburg | rddo-02
Frontend Developer - OX Documents
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We look for people who are committed to openness and have the will to revolutionize the market. You will join OX as part of a special team. As a talented individual, you can advance within your department as well as getting the opportunity to work for OX globally.
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free.
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com, Rackspace, Softbank, and GoDaddy use our "white label" products for eMail and collaboration.
Open Source is our foundation
The mix of divergent perspectives, corporate objectives, and personal goals is our foundation and speeds up innovation.
Your area of responsibility
OX Documents is a web based office suite with word processor, spreadsheet and presentation.
You will help with the development of complex web applications for viewing
and for collaborative editing of Microsoft Office and OpenOffice/LibreOffice documents.
What do you bring to the table
- A degree in the field of computer science or comparable professional experience
- Experience in the development of dynamic single page web apps
- Practical experience in debugging web applications
- Solid knowledge of English and basic knowledge of German
- Practical experience in using responsive design and in developing web applications for mobile and touch
- Experience in frontend frameworks and their concepts
- Team-oriented way of working
- Ability to work independently
- Self-organization in a Scrum Team
- Interest in new technologies
Our offer to you
- Working on modern open source cloud software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas for our products
- Hackathons, workshops and team events
- Flexible working times and the possibility to work from home
- The latest in IT equipment and an ergonomic work place
- Training and ongoing personal development
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Personal growth in a dynamic environment
- Company pension plan
- And of course: Soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruits and the obligatory soccer table!