Advanced Support Packages
Open-Xchange supports you with professional support during implementation as well as during operating conditions. We offer you diverse and free on-line services. For planing and operating we are working with qualified partners. To ensure a flawless operation our professional technicians assist you - if wanted around-the-clock 365 days a year.
Advanced Support Services from Open-Xchange offer the following to support you when running the Open-Xchange Advanced Server Edition in your IT environme
- Analyzing technical deviations
- Fixing critical bugs with dedicated short-term fixes (Patch Release)
- Connection to existing E-Mail back-ends (no configuration)
- Optional: support 24/7 365 days a year.
- Support includes all functionalities of the Open-Xchange components. For fixing bugs in connected services and for synchronizing with external data sources our certified partners or contacts from the Enterprise Linux distributions will assist you.
- Support can only be offered for systems with valid maintenance in connection with supported back-ends.
Available Support Level
The scope of the maintenance includes function enhancements, bug fixes and security-critical updates, delivered with maintenance releases and service packs. The Open-Xchange Maintenance is part of the product without no extra costs.
Available Support Level Overview
|Emergency||Single ticket, premium SLA level, imputed to support contract, reaction time 2h at best|
|Basic||Basic support option, 5 tickets, automatic renewal, standard installations, support via E-Mail, reaction time 4h at best|
|Standard||Standard support option, 25 tickets, standard installations, support via E-Mail, reaction time 4h at best|
|Premium||Annual contract, unlimited tickets, phone option, remote access, complex installations/cluster, 24/7 option, reaction time 2h at best|
|Platinum||Dedicated contact person, annual contract, unlimited tickets, Phone option, remote access, complex installations/cluster, 24/7 option, reaction time 1h at best|
The following components are not covered by the advanced support, if not agreed otherwise. The list does not claim to be complete:
- External clients: MS Outlook®, Evolution, KDE Kontact
- Smartphones and PDAs
- Synchronisation of mobile devices with a third-party application or producer specific applications
- Operating systems: SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Debian Etch.
Support with strategic decisions, "How To" help, cause analysis and general consultation is only part of the scope of service in exceptional cases and needs an explicit agreement with the support engineer. On-site support services are provided by the Open-Xchange partner network.
Professional on-site consultation and support
Our certified Open-Xchange partners offer individual test cases and an optimal consultation. They support you with tailor-made services and product enhancements to help you with the implementation.
Certified partners support you, amongst others, with following tasks:
- Choosing the right system architecture
- Installation and configuration of the Open-Xchange systems including the underlying operating system
- Installation and configuration of connected E-Mail systems
- Connecting and synchronizing users from existing data bases
Open-Xchange offers a number of support packages, with reaction times of between one hour and four hours to meet your needs:
- Emergency: a single ticket, premium SLA level service associated with your support contract.
- Standard: a 25 ticket support option for standard installations.
- Premium: an annual contract with unlimited tickets for complex installations.
- Platinum: an annual contract providing a dedicated contact person for complex and cluster installations.